Le clan les samurai  Index du Forum
Le clan les samurai
Le forum du clan les samurai sur WoS et NmX!

Le clan les samurai  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ragdol%*-Kung Fu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan les samurai Index du Forum -> Au sein du clan! -> discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
enordean

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ragdol%*-Kung Fu Répondre en citant

Ragdol Kung Fu > urlin.us/2jkjf

10cf746e54
The control scheme is not for most people, and you will cause yourself carpal tunnel syndrome from spinning the mouse in rapid circles while holding a button to charge up. All this publication's reviews Read full review games(TM) 70 Both refines and expands on the ideas introduced in Mark Healey's adventurous pet project. Please. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 10 of 17 people (59%) found this review helpful 1 1 person found this review funny Sutiko 1,565 products in account 79 reviews Recommended 3.3 hrs on record Posted: 15 September, 2012 NE Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 3 of 6 people (50%) found this review helpful DagDog 491 products in account 4 reviews Recommended 2.5 hrs on record Posted: 20 December, 2010 I can remember many drunken nights I spent enjoying the $#!+ out of this horribly demented 2d, paper-puppet, kung-fu parody, mushroom trip of a game. The controls are a bit difficult to master, but there are few things better than single-session multiplayer on this innovative fighting game with your friends and multiple USB mice. User Reviews Write a Review Score distribution: Positive: 12 out of 12 Mixed: 0 out of 12 Negative: 0 out of 12 StevenT Apr 16, 2009 10 This game is just pure joy, I haven't had such a blast with four friends since micro machines. You can help by adding to it. All this publication's reviews Read full review See all 36 Critic Reviews . It was on sale for $2.50 (I believe 90% off at the time) when I got it and I still want my money back. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Squiddy ( 8.3 hrs on record ) Posted: 25 October, 2015 To all People Who Want To Buy This:RETURN.NOW.

The game features string puppets that allow for complete control over their hands, arms, and the like. For my money, I'd be better off burning 10 bucks for warmth or literally eating it. Beyond the technical issues, the plot and styling of this game is in some of the most poor taste I've ever seen, from fake Chinese speach clearly thought up by white people to blatant homophobia I get the uncomfortable feeling isn't actually joking, it really has all the most reprehensible behavior you'd expect from fratboys. Easy to get to grips with for both casual gamer friends as well as my more experienced gamer friends, we had a blast all night! Great graphic design combined with ultra smooth controls makes this game the best I've ever purchased from psn. You should pay up to $100 for this game. The reason this game died out is not because it wasn't good, it's because there has always been a problem hosting games and playing with others. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Sparkymalarkey ( 1.5 hrs on record ) Posted: 21 June, 2014 One of the first games in my library. It is a bit lacking with the multiplayer down and it's disappointing the main menu still lists features as "coming soon" after ten years.

key dll fixersons of kyussthank drake me laterMaddy O'Reilly's Submission720p transformers hindivalentine's day natokseals and croftslegend of the galactic heroes engsaturday night live s40e04ty dolla sign

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan les samurai Index du Forum -> Au sein du clan! -> discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006